here are the results of the challenge
Urban Forestry Science
A Dive into Madrid's Green Lungs
Visual analysis of street 3D greening
The green treasure of Madrid
Madrid Tree Data Explorer
Madrid Socio-economic impact of trees
The data competition is about green data and Madrid. Here you find some resources and datasets to start with.
You are invited to use additional and different datasets if you think they will make your work more interesting.
You must submit your work by 20/12/2020.
Who can partecipate
The GreeMta challenge is open worldwide to anyone who is interested in creating and submitting a work. A team can be composed of one or more individuals (up to 4).
There will be a jury committee for selecting the best works.
The judging criteria are as follows:
- How much does the submitted work fit the objectives of the competition?
- How interesting and insightful is the submitted work?
- How much the submitted work might be used by the Municipality of Madrid to improve how they manage the green value?
- How much is the submitted work novel and original?
- How much of the work is based on data (considering the quantity of the data, the relevance of the data, and the soundness of the methodology for data management)?
A jury will select the 8 best works. The first prize is of 4000 €. See the prizes.
In this page we summarized the main rules.
However, when you submit, you will be asked to read and agree with the complete rules which you can find in the PDF document “Rules of competition”.
The total award fund for the competition amounts to €8000 and will be split in the following way:
The first prize will be €4000
The second prize will be €2000
The third prize will be €1000
The remaining 5 prizes will be a €200 Amazon Gift Card.
See all details in the Rules
Greemta is a project of Bruno Kessler Foundation promoted by EIT Climate-KIC’s Cross-KIC
Sustainable Cities based on the data of the Madrid City Council.
The purpose of Greemta is to enhance, through data, all the urban green heritage of Madrid by returning its economic and social value.